The main purpose of undertaking a Discovery Phase is to develop a vision and articulate the key requirements of the software solution that will meet your real business needs, as well as propose options to provide a proposed MVP roadmap (a way to get the product to market sooner in a meaningful release sequence). The primary goal for our discovery team throughout this engagement will be to define requirements, design and approve a technical solution, and provide an indication of costs and timeframes for the first MVP.
Discovery stage for the client will include:
- Scope model including proposed MVP 1
- High level project backlog
- Wireframe concepts
- Schedule and team configuration
- Architecture and technical recommendations
- Detailed estimation of costs for the project and team configuration
You may also be entitled to funding via the Victorian Government’s Business Resilience Package. Learn more and check your eligibility here.